How do I Apply for a Temporary Resident Visa?

By wpadmin | No Comments | Jan 12, 2018

If you need a Temporary Resident Visa in addition to your Study Permit, you do not have to make a separate application or pay a separate fee when you apply for your study permit at a visa office. An officer will issue it at the same time as the documentation that you will need to enter Canada as a student. If you wish to leave and re-enter Canada during the period of your authorized stay as a student, you will need a valid TRV for your return travel to Canada.

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Wesley Immigration Consultants