We help those people who are really looking for an overseas career as well as permanent settlement to realize their dreams of migrating to a country that offers one of the best living standards in the world.
We offer a full range of Immigration Services for those who want to Visit, Study, Work or Immigrate to Canada. We process Visa applications for: Skilled worker applications, Family sponsorships, Business Class (Investor, Entrepreneur, Self Employed, student authorizations, work permits, visitor visas, Express Entry and PNP programs etc.
Wesley Immigration Consultants provides clients with complete service for Canadian immigration and assistance in settlement. We offer the following services prior to immigration:
- Initially determine if you meet the immigration requirements through a Free Preliminary assessment or consultation.
- Assessment of your qualifications, experience, skills in accordance with current Canadian Government selection criteria and pass mark and evaluate your chance to acquire Permanent immigration to Canada.
- Carry out a countrywide search to decide if you can be nominated or qualify under one or more of Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) including the Federal & Quebec Selection Program.
- Explore alternatives & recommend the best immigration category in which to put forward your application.
- Application will be researched in depth and presented in a most comprehensive and qualified manner.
- Assist in the preparation of the application forms that are to be submitted to the Canadian immigration authorities along with the appropriate documentation.
- Advising and instructing you as to which documents are required to be filed in support of your application.
- Drafting a Cover letter on your behalf to the Canadian Embassy outlining your qualifications and supporting your application for a Permanent Resident Visa.
- Provide a copy of our comprehensive Professional assessment report of your eligibility to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Prepare you and provide assistance at each stage of the immigration process, including the interview, medical examination, and landing in Canada.
- Preparing you for an interview at the Canadian Embassy if it is required.
- Provide clients with career information about licensing and registration requirements for professional work in Canada.
- Overseeing the evaluation of the clients’ educational qualifications by the Canadian accreditation institutions and Professional bodies so as to obtain eligibility and licensing for work in Canada.
- Give advice to clients on finding suitable jobs in their fields in Canada prior to their move to Canada.
- Carry out national job searches related to your occupation before the interview if required and doing further job searches once the visa is issued and before landing in Canada.
- Counsel clients about various educational programs and specialized training programs that they could embark on to improve their professional position for compatibility with established employment standards and thus increase job prospects.
- Monitor your file & interact with the immigration office on your behalf during the processing of your application and in the event of any unnecessary delays.
- Make sure that your immigration application will be prepared and presented in the best professional manner.
- Provide pre departure orientation by advising you on lifestyle, job opportunities, living conditions including cost of living, wages, accommodation, schools, health insurance, etc. and other related information that aid in settling down in Canada.
- Provide any supplementary assistance and advice you need in settling down in Canada.
Our purpose is to assist and counsel you at every stage of the immigration process, complete all paper work, organize and process your application for Permanent residence in Canada. We will also sustain and prepare you to pass the interview by the Canadian embassy in order for you to obtain your visa and will follow up on your file until you acquire your Permanent residence status in Canada. We will represent and support you up to the winding up of the migration process until your final settlement in Canada.
We are Licensed Immigration Consultants authorized by the Canadian Government to advise, represent and consult on Immigration matters bearing Membership No: R416183 from the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. www.iccrc-crcic.ca.
A New Beginning
Canada wants to attract new immigrants on an annual basis with the emphasis firmly focused on immigrants with economic and professional skills from every part of the world.
In Canada you can start a new life, with never-ending opportunities ahead of you. We will help you plan your transition to the new way of life in Canada carefully, patiently and knowledgably.