Canadian colleges and universities welcome foreign students and study in Canada is becoming increasingly popular among overseas students.
Some of the Reasons to Choose Canada are:
- World class higher education system.
- High Caliber Professors.
- Diverse peoples & cultures.
- Warm summers, cool winters.
- Healthy & Safe communities.
- Lower costs, higher value.
- Thriving campus communities.
- May work either On or off campus.
- Possibility to work after graduation in one’s field of study.
- Eligible to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada.
Canada draws its sizable international student population from around the world, with Asian, North American, as well as European countries all represented among the top ten leading places of origin for international students in Canada.
The Top 5 Foreign Student flows by Country of Origin in 2015 are as follows:
Country Total Rank China 139872 1 India 62367 2 Korea 27816 3 France 26805 4 Saudi Arabia 16434 5 Source: CIC Facts & Figures 2015
According to Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE) the top 3 reasons International Students choose Canada to study are:
- Quality of the Canadian Education system.
- Canada’s reputation as a tolerant and non discriminatory society.
- Canada’s reputation as a safe country.
According to Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE), International students come from India 40%, China 12% and Phillipines 4%. At the end of 2022, 807,750 students came to Canada for all levels study at different institutions.
At the end of 2022, Canada saw 43% growth over the previous five years and nearly 170% over the last decade.
Canada’s universities and colleges are world-renowned for their high standards and educational excellence. Tuition and cost of living in Canada are lower than in other countries such as Australia, United Kingdom, and the United States. With a Canadian education you will be well placed to take advantage of opportunities in the growing global market.
Student’s Settlement Options
We provide individuals interested in immigrating with study prospects in Canada as part of an overall settlement project. Studying in Canada provides valuable points of assessment for an application for permanent residence and for a temporary study visa.
We encourage individuals to consider implementing an early entry program of study in Canada as part of their overall settlement project. Studying in Canada and attending a reputable Canadian education institution can give four important benefits to consider:
- Processing delays under a program of study in Canada are short and visa issuance ensures early entry to Canada.
- Provides valuable points of assessment for an application for permanent residence.
- Student visa holders may submit their application for Canadian permanent residence to a visa office in North America where processing delays are generally very reasonable.
- A program of study in Canada will count towards the qualification period to acquire Canadian citizenship. Each year of study in Canada will be credited by six months towards the three-year residency period needed to qualify for Canadian citizenship through naturalization.
We as Immigration consultants provide assistance to prospective applicants wishing to seek admission to a reputable Canadian educational institution. Sometimes, it may be feasible for an applicant to secure a study visa and once issued the applicant can then submit an application for permanent residence under a suitable category. This is one way of fast tracking the process for foreign students wanting to live in Canada.
We are ICEF certified Education Agents and a Canada Course Graduate bearing No: CCG00053. You can see our listing at https://www.icef.com/academy/icef-canada-course-graduates-ccgs-list/.
We are Licensed Immigration Consultants authorized by the Canadian Government to advise, represent and consult on Immigration matters bearing CICC License # R416183 from The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants https://college-ic.ca/.
A New Beginning
Canada wants to attract new immigrants on an annual basis with the emphasis firmly focused on immigrants with economic and professional skills from every part of the world.
In Canada you can start a new life, with never-ending opportunities ahead of you. We will help you plan your transition to the new way of life in Canada carefully, patiently and knowledgably.
Our Company can assist those who want to Study in Canada. If you would like our help, please fill out the Student Assessment Form and we will get back to you with our assessment.