Authorized Canadian Immigration Consultant
We are Licensed Immigration Consultants authorized by the Canadian Government to advise, represent and consult on Immigration matters bearing Membership No: R416183 from the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. www.iccrc-crcic.ca.
We provide a Free Online Eligibility Assessment for Canadian immigration application for Express Entry, Federal Skilled Workers, students, work permit, PNP & Business Applicants.
Complete and submit the following questionnaire to obtain Free assessment of your chances of Immigrating to Canada. We will tentatively assess your eligibility and notify you.
This initial consultation is FREE of charge and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute any legal advice or service. For this online assessment there is no obligation on your part and does not require a commitment to our firm.
If eligible, we will send you the Assessment Report within 5-7 business days upon receipt of your fully completed Assessment form.
- Please fill out the application form in full.
- If you don’t have any related information related to a question, please enter N/A.
- Please take your time and properly answer the questionnaire in order to receive an accurate reply from us.
- If you have any additional information please fill out in “other comments” box at the bottom of the form.
- When completing your Assessment Form, please ensure that you furnish a valid e-mail address.
- We will NOT assess incomplete Questionnaires and you will NOT receive a response.
- We will NOT assess RESUMES and you will NOT receive a response.
- All information will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared by others. Click here to read our Privacy statement.
Downloadable Assessment Forms
If you want us to assess your qualifications and chances for a successful Immigration to Canada, please fill out one of the Assessment forms that is relevant to you:
If you are unsure as to under which category to apply, please contact us through e-mail or call us and set up an appointment for an in person confidential consultation.
INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD ASSESSMENT FORM:
Applicants are requested to download the relevant Assessment Form, which is in Word format:
- Right click on the Free assessment form link.
- Select “Save Target As..”.
- Choose desired location to save file on your computer.
- Click “Save” to Save the file to your computer or disk.
- Once saved, just use Word to open it.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SEND THE ASSESSMENT FORM:
After filling up the relevant assessment questionnaire please upload the Form by following these steps:
- Fill in the fields below.
- Click on Browse to choose file.
- Select the saved Assessment Form.
- Click on Submit to send your form.
Please fill the following fields correctly before sending the form and ensure that you furnish a valid e-mail address.
We are dedicated to provide outstanding personalized services to make sure we acquire our clients’ trust and satisfaction.