We offer student services that support all students aspiring for an overseas education in Canada in making the right choices for admission to Canadian Colleges & Universities.
Student Application Procedure
How To Plan for Study in Canada
- Enquire 15-18 months before the proposed date of admission.
- Request Application form by providing information through Preliminary forms.
- Send an email, letter or fax to each institution & ask for an application form.
- Go through information and application form sent by university.
- Research University/colleges applications One year in advance.
- Shortlist Universities which meet your needs.
- Apply to a College/University eight months prior to the expected program start date.
- Compile admission documents and mail early.
- Applications mailed to Registrar or Dean of Admissions of the University.
- Wait for Offer of Admission.
- Confirm Acceptance or rejection if offer of admission is received.
- Apply for campus housing if necessary.
- Application form.
- Official Transcripts/Certificates.
- English Proficiency score.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Purpose of Study.
- Proof of Financial Resources.
- Application fee.
- Other documentation.
- Start the application process for Study Permit once Letter of Acceptance is received.
- Apply for a study permit 3 months before the start of the program.
- Gather all documents required for Study Permit application, complete and submit Visa application.
- A personal interview with a visa officer may be required.
- Visa and Student Authorization will be issued.
- Arrive in Canada at least two to three weeks before classes commence.
- Participate in orientation activities.
Documents Required for Student Visa
- Visa Application form.
- Personal Information form.
- Visa Processing fees.
- Supplementary questionnaire for Students/ postdoctoral researchers.
- Passport valid for at least 1 year or more.
- 3 passport size photographs.
- Letter of Acceptance from University, College or Institute.
- Personal Study Plan: Description of proposed program of studies as it relates to your academic, technical or vocational background.
- English language IELTS Test Scores.
- Financial Resources: Documents to demonstrate at least $ 10000 pa towards Living expenses plus the additional costs of tuition fee or more.
- Medical Report.
- Police Clearance Certificate to show no record of criminal activity if required.
We are ICEF certified Education Agents and a Canada Course Graduate bearing No: CCG00053. You can see our listing at https://www.icef.com/academy/icef-canada-course-graduates-ccgs-list/.
We are Licensed Immigration Consultants authorized by the Canadian Government to advise, represent and consult on Immigration matters bearing CICC License # R416183 from The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants https://college-ic.ca/.
Free Assessment for Study in Canada
Our Company can assist those who want to study in Canada. If you would like our help, please fill out the Student Assessment Form and we will get back to you with our assessment.