Financial Aid for International Students in Canada
There are a growing number of Canadian Universities that offer entrance scholarships for International students.
One can obtain information by contacting the Financial aid office of the Universities as well as the Ministry of Education in home country for information on scholarships for study in Canada.
|Universities in Canada give some scholarships for both Undergraduate and Graduate studies. Information on financial assistance can be obtained from:|
|Student Awards Branch, Ministry of Colleges & Universities, PO Box: 4500
Postal Station P, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7B 6G9 Canada
Other sources of information on financial assistance are as follows:
|Types of Scholarships|
|Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Plan||http://www.scholarships-bourses.gc.ca/scholarships-bourses/index.aspx/GSEP-en.html|
|Ontario Institute for Studies in Education||www.oise.utoronto.ca|
|Royal Society of Canada Award Committee||www.rsc.ca|
|Shastri Indo Canadian Institute||www.sici.org|
|Ontario Graduate Scholarship Programme|
|National Science & Engineering Research Council (NSERC)||www.nserc.gc.ca|
|National Research Council of Canada||www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca|
|Quebec Provin. Government Scholarships|
|Social Science & Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)||www.sshrc-crsh.gc.ca|
|Association of Universities & Colleges of Canada (AUCC)||https://www.univcan.ca/programs-and-scholarships/scholarship-partners-canada/|
|Government of Canada International Scholarship Programs||http://www.scholarships.gc.ca/|
|Canadian Bureau for International Education||www.cbie.ca|
|Banting Post Doctoral Fellowships||Government of Canada|
|Canadian Queen Jubilee Scholarship||Government of Canada|
|CIFAR Global Scholars||Canadian Institute for Advanced Research|
|CIHR Fellowships||Canadian Institute for Health Research|
|IDRC Doctoral Research Awards||International Development Research Centr|
|IDRC Research Awards||International Development Research Centr|
|Mitacs Globalink Research Internship||Mitacs|
|Research Associate Program||National Research Council of Canada|
|Sauve Scholars Program||Jeanne Sauve Youth Foundation|
|Trudeau Doctoral Scholarships||Trudeau Foundation|
|Trudeau Research Fellowships||Trudeau Foundation|
|Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships||Government of Canada|
Who should apply for Financial Aid?
- Students with high level of academic achievement.
- High Standardized Exam Scores – GRE/GMAT/TOEFL.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Enroll in a field or have teaching experience in a subject offered at the UG level.
- Specialize in a field or have a research interest which parallels that of the department.
- Outstanding Letters of Recommendation & impressive Statement of purpose.
- Sample of work – written / published etc.
- Limited Scholarships available in Canada. Obtaining a scholarship is very competitive and applications must be made directly to each university along with the application for admission.
- Limited scholarships at Undergraduate level. More opportunities at Graduate & Post graduate level.
|Free Assessment for Study in Canada|
|Our Company can assist those who want to study in Canada. If you would like our help, please fill out the Student Assessment Form and we will get back to you with our assessment.|