Why should I get a Study Permit?

By wpadmin | No Comments | Jan 12, 2018

If you have a valid Study Permit, you can:
Work part-time on campus at the college or university at which you are registered as a full-time student; and Apply to renew your Study Permit from within Canada, if you decide to continue studying in Canada.

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Wesley Immigration Consultants