What documents should I take with me when I land in Canada?

By wpadmin | No Comments | Jan 10, 2018

Applicants must take along a valid passport and the landing documents. There should be Proof of settlements funds that may also be requested at the time of landing. Applicants may also carry any copies of statutory documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, international driving license and educational documents etc. as well as a list of items they wish to take with them to Canada.

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Wesley Immigration Consultants